- Information & Support
- Get Involved
- About us
- PSPA Shop
Work With Us
We employ around 20 staff in a range of roles at our head office in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Volunteer Project Coordinator
£25,500 per annum
PSPA has successfully secured funding from Global Make Some Noise to implement a new service supporting families affected by PSP & CBD in their local area.
This is a fixed-term contract for one year, with the potential of extension depending on success and funding (Pilot).
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Volunteer Project Coordinator to lead this exciting new project. This is a pilot project with a one-year contract so you will need to be flexible, innovative, proactive and organised.
Reporting to the Head of Engagement you will:
- Create an inclusive recruitment campaign and promote it widely across the UK
- Proactively recruit, select and induct volunteers onto the new service.
- Manage volunteer applications, interviews and inductions.
- Be the first point of contact for local people interested in becoming a PSPA Link Volunteer and respond through all channels e.g., phone, email, and social media.
- Support and supervise Link Volunteers to ensure they have a rewarding and high-quality experience, including training, supervision, arranging team meetings and maintaining regular contact. It is important that volunteers have a great experience with PSPA.
- Track volunteer appointments and ensure reports are submitted by volunteers in a timely manner and of the required standard.
- Undertake regular monitoring and evaluation of the project plan to ensure it remains on track.
- Supply volunteering data and the Volunteer Link service evaluation to support funding bid writing and reporting. Report regularly on progress.
- Travel across the UK will be necessary.
We are an inclusive organisation and welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of ethnicity (including race, colour and nationality) age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Please see the full job description for more details.
Please apply with your current CV and a covering letter to show us how your knowledge and skills match this role to email@example.com.
Closing date: 13 July 2022
Head of Finance
Part-time, four days a week
£47,500 to £52,000 pro rata
We are recruiting for a new Head of Finance who will work directly to the Chief Executive as a key member of the senior management team.
The post holder will take responsibility for strategic financial planning and for ensuring that the charity has robust financial management and oversight at all levels of the operation.
You will lead the annual financial budgeting process, ensuring that adequate processes are in place to deliver resources effectively and monitor financial matters at all levels of the organisation. You will be a point of contact for auditors, banks, HMRC, companies house, charity commission, payroll and pension providers.
You will have one direct line report in a finance administrator (part time).
Please see the job description for more information.
All enquiries and expressions of interest to Simon Bascombe, Principal Consultant – Finance , Harris Hill
020 7820 7311
PSPA requests no contact from agencies or media sales