We employ around 20 staff in a range of roles in the regions and at our head office in Towcester, Northants. Please find details of current vacancies below.
Based at Towcester, Northampton, with potential for some remote working.
We want to build on our foundation of committed community, voluntary and Trust donors through developing corporate and high value investment. Such sources of funding and support will further the activities of the Charity at local, national and international levels.
We are looking for a CEO with a strong track record of:
- Proven strategic leadership, preferably in the voluntary sector, with the ability to inspire and lead a senior management team
- Proven experience of delivering goals and of financial management and business planning
- Raising the profile of an organisation
- Research, service and fundraising/income generation
- Developing strategic alliances and influencing at the highest levels
- Governance and working with a Board of Trustees
- A collaborative and inclusive approach
Salary commensurate with Charity sector CEO
To apply for the role please submit CV (max 3 sides), covering letter outlining suitability for the post and referees to email@example.com
Closing date Friday, 3rd February 2017
Volunteers – Ordinary people doing extraordinary things!
Volunteer for us – ordinary people doing extraordinary things!
Volunteers play an important and valuable role at PSPA. By giving your time, energy and skills you can enable us to support even more families affected by PSP and CBD.
You don’t need personal experience of PSP or CBD – just the desire to help.
Find out more about our volunteering roles here.