We publish a range of free resources to support health and social care professionals who are caring for those with PSP & CBD.
Free resources can be downloaded below. To request them in printed format:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 0110 122.
- An Introduction to PSP & CBD
- A Guide to PSP & CBD for Physiotherapists
- A Guide to PSP & CBD for Occupational Therapists
- A Guide to Cognition in PSP & CBD for the Primary Healthcare Team
- A Guide to PSP & CBD for General Practitioners
- Red Flag for General Practitioners- PSP
- Red Flag for General Practitioners- CBD
- Eye Red Flags for Opticians
- A Professional’s Guide to Corticobasal Degeneration
- A Professional’s Guide to Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- NHS Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Guidance Notes for Health and Social Care Professionals
- Clinical trials
- Publications List
Helpline & Information Service referrals, please use this downloadable form if you wish to make a written referral
You can also download and view the latest issue of our magazine PSPA Matters
Watch our webinars which aim to raise awareness and educate healthcare professionals about PSP & CBD and how best to manage symptoms.
Healthcare professionals guide
An interactive resource to Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP) and Corticobasal Degeneration (CBD)