2024 is a milestone year for PSPA , as the charity is turning 30!
Back in April 1994, our founder Brigadier Michael Koe registered PSPA with the charity commission after his family’s own experience of PSP, when his wife Sara was diagnosed.
Over the years, PSPA has grown and developed as we continue our essential work, as the UK’s only charity creating a better future for everyone affected by PSP & CBD.
To mark this important year in our charity’s history, we have a year packed full of fun and special activities.
PSPA CEO, Rebecca Packwood, shares an insight into our plans for the year in our latest PSPA Podcast episode to help get you ready for all the activities. Highlights of the year include:
- Telling 30 stories for 30 years of PSPA in our interactive timeline – new stories will be released each month.
- Circulating four themed editions of our magazine, PSPA Matters
- Enabling you to share special moments and dates via our Celebration Wall
- Opening the PSPA 30th Anniversary Awards nomination period
- Launching our 30 for 30 challenge with PSPA supporter Kelly Hooper
- Holding a 30th Anniversary Party in London
- Building the biggest Walk of Hope to date
- And much, much more.
Learn more about our charity’s history and find out how you can join us at some of our 30th Anniversary activities, here.
Download the latest episode of the PSPA Podcast