Social media is a great – and free – way to publicly raise awareness, communicate with others in a similar situation and raise funds.
Plus…did you know that there is a Facebook group just for PSPA Volunteers?
This is a closed group which we hope you will make YOUR place to share information, experiences, support and ideas with other PSPA volunteers. If you are a PSPA volunteer and would like to join the group please contact the volunteering team on 01327 356137.
- Follow @PSPAssociation the official Twitter account for PSPA
- Use #TeamPSPA to encourage our fundraisers, volunteers and all those supporting PSPA and those affected by PSP & CBD.
- Tell your own stories using #TeamPSPA – you can use this hashtag on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Follow @TeamPSPA on Instagram
- Like and follow PSPA on Facebook – why not tag PSPA in your own posts by using @pspassociation